Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Motions and Orders in case against Nicholas Sheley

I was able to get some of the motions and orders that have been filed in the case of IL v. Nicholas T. Sheley. I was happy to see that I did a pretty good job of getting down most of the information, it's more meaningful to see the actual documents with the dialogue though IMO. Now my challenge is to get them to you. I'll be honest, this is a learning curve for me....any computer skills I possess are self taught. Of course nothing is as easy as you would hope. Here is where I'm at on this:
When I scan the documents onto my computer they upload as jpg.files. Docstoc (a document holding site) doesn't accept jpg file format so I had to teach myself how to convert a jpg file into a pdf file. I used a free trial on Adobe to do it. I really need some feedback about this. This post will be a test. If I get good feedback I will purchase Adobe to do the rest. I don't want to spend the money if there isn't interest or if it's too hard for you all to access them. I haven't figured out how to upload a multi-page document as a single file (believe me, I have tried LOL). Click here for the link. As I said before, I need to hear from you people if you want to see more of the motions and orders from the court cases I follow. If you don't want to post a comment (anonymous posting welcome) you can e-mail me from my profile page (put Sheley in the subject line). Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Katfish, I'll get back to you by email on this. Owize1 has a very quick and easy way to do this for free. And it's really easy, too!!!

    Cloey

    ReplyDelete